It’s not uncommon for us to change an ad and get four times the response of the old ad.
The advertising makeover we conduct for you is powerful. We don’t just make it look better. We start at the core message and the strategy and then develop all the writing and design around a better concept.
The steps we take…
- We learn about your product or service and find out what makes it different
- Some quick interviews of existing and failed customers gives us a market awareness
- We also look at your competitors, what they’re saying in their ads and where they are positioned in the market
- Then we develop a stronger message
- We develop the ad concept: what it will look like and say?
- And we write and design the ad
11 Principles Your Ad Should Adhere To If You Want The Best Results…
- Synchronise reader-gravity with involvement-gravity
- Have a powerful headline
- Avoid reducing benefits down to words like ‘solution’
- Employ reader-friendly typographics
- Get to the point, quickly
- Deliver enough substance to sell
- Address “you” the reader
- Translate features into benefits
- Ensure claims are not vague but specific
- Tell the reader what to do next
- Have a unique selling proposition