What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, sign a contract, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How Your Personal Information Is Used and Disclosed
Collection of your personal information is essential for us to service our relationship with you and our business operations. Without your information, we would not be able to provide you with our products and services.
We use and may disclose your information for the following purposes:
1. To collect our fees from you.
2. To consider other inquiries made by you to us.
3. To help us develop and identify products and services that may interest you.
4. To tell you about products and services (unless you have asked us not to).
5. To maintain our relationship with you.
6. To conduct market or customer satisfaction research.
7. To perform our internal administration and operations including accounting, fee distributions to clients, reporting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing and staff training.
8. If necessary, to enable a debt collection service to collect unpaid fees from you.
9. From time to time, we may disclose some of your information to regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts or other parties we are authorised or required by law to disclose information to.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
The personal information collected from you and our clients is assumed by Debitsuccess to be accurate, complete and up to date. If at any time you believe this personal information is no longer accurate, complete or up to date, then please advise us accordingly.
We have taken reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access. We hold your personal information in computers and paper based files and other records. These facilities and records are located on site and are protected by security measures.
We destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information when requested to do so by you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Right To Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and to obtain a copy of your personal information. However, there are exemptions to this right of access. For example, we are not required to provide you with access where a request:
1. is frivolous or vexatious;
2. concerns information relating to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between our customer and yourself;
3. requires access that would be unlawful;
If you require access in order to correct your personal information, you will need to establish why that is necessary. We will then take reasonable steps to correct that information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
We may impose a charge for providing access to personal information. We will not charge you simply because you have lodged a request.
If you have any complaints or wish to contact us about your personal information, you should contact us.